ORIGINS - Joyería Liévano
Go to content
ESE DÍA LIEVANO
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
The Liévano Danies brothers:
Enrique, Felix and Nicolás
" Almacén Del Día” (The Store of the Day) where
luxury goods imported from Europe were sold.
The company is managed by of Don Enrique
Almacén Del Día (The Store of the Day) is established
at different points in downtown Bogotá:
Calle Real, Calle 13, Calle Florián and Calle 14
The jewelry is named "Enrique Liévano and sons".
On July 18, 1948, Don Enrique Liévano died
and his sons Enrique, Jorge and Ignacio
Liévano Ricaurte continue with the company
Liévano e Hijos," managed
by Don Ignacio Liévano Ricaurte.
The 12th of April of 1965 they open the jewelry of Chicó, at Carrera 15 with
90th street and the name changes to "Jewelery Enrique Liévano".
The jewelry continues expanding and opens a
new site at Centro Comercial Unicentro (Mall).
Don Camilo Liévano Laserna, Industrial Engineer
and Gemologist, Alumni of the GIA, is involved in the
Jewelry’s management together with his father
Don Ignacio Liévano Ricaurte.
On October 29, 1987, the jewelry adopts the
name "Liévano Jewelry".
Inauguration of the
Hacienda Santa Barbara site.
On July 23, 1999, the Colombian Traders’ Federation
(Fenalco) awards the
“Mercury of Honor”
to Liévano Jewelery
for its commercial work
years in Bogota.
A new store is opened at Centro Comercial
We continue building history.
| COLLECTIONS |
General Site Map
Ese día Liévano
Happily ever after
All rights reserved. Joyería Liévano
Policy of Treatment of Personal Data of Liévano Jewelry S.A.S.
Cra 11 # 82-01 local 157 -
Phone: +57 1 6168608 / 6168609
Hacienda Santa Bárbara
Cra 7 # 115-60 local B103 -
Phone: +57 1 6121707 / 6121717
Bogotá - Colombia
Back to content
Back to main menu